We hope you’ll join us for our 10th annual Abby’s House 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, October 19, 2019! The race will begin promptly at 9 a.m. at West Boylston Middle/High School. Enjoy the scenic views and fall foliage around Wachusett Reservoir while running or walking to support the Abby’s House shelter, housing, and advocacy programs for women and children who are at risk of being homeless in our community.
Awards will be given to the overall top male and top female finishers, as well as the top male and top female finishers in the following age categories: Under 18, 18-29, 30-39,40-49, 50-59, and 60-69, and 70+.
Ways to get involved
- Register for the Abby’s House 5K Run/Walk and create a fundraising page and/or form a team
- You can register today at abbyshouse.racewire.com. Pre-registration is open until October 7th. The pre-registration fees are $25.00 for adults and $20.00 for students. After October 7th, post-registration fees are $30.00 for adults and $25.00 for students. You may continue to register online until October 15th. You may also register on race day, October 19th, from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. at West Boylston Middle/High School.
- Sponsor the event
- To learn more about sponsorship levels and to become a sponsor, contact Director of Development, Kelly Whalen at 508-756-5486 x214 | gro.e1566372149suohs1566372149ybba@1566372149yllek1566372149.
- Donate to our raffle
- Contact us regarding your donation at gro.e1566372149suohs1566372149ybba@1566372149ofni1566372149
- Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Jean Anger, at 508-756-5486 x217 | gro.e1566372149suohs1566372149ybba@1566372149naej1566372149
- Make a donation
- Your gift directly benefits the shelter, housing, and advocacy programs that are available to women and children who are at risk of being homeless in our community. Make your gift today by clicking here.
Insurance Recovery Group, Inc.
Estate Preservation Law Offices PLLC
Ideal Residences of New England
Roofer’s Union Local #33