We hope you’ll join us for our 10th annual Abby’s House 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, October 19, 2019! The race will begin promptly at 9 a.m. at West Boylston Middle/High School. Enjoy the scenic views and fall foliage around Wachusett Reservoir while running or walking to support the Abby’s House shelter, housing, and advocacy programs for women and children who are at risk of being homeless in our community.
Awards will be given to the overall top male and top female finishers, as well as the top male and top female finishers in the following age categories: Under 18, 18-29, 30-39,40-49, 50-59, and 60-69, and 70+.
Ways to get involved
- Register for the Abby’s House 5K Run/Walk and create a fundraising page and/or form a team
- You can register today at abbyshouse.racewire.com. Pre-registration is open until October 7th. The pre-registration fees are $25.00 for adults and $20.00 for students. After October 7th, post-registration fees are $30.00 for adults and $25.00 for students. You may continue to register online until October 15th. You may also register on race day, October 19th, from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. at West Boylston Middle/High School.
- Sponsor the event
- To learn more about sponsorship levels and to become a sponsor, contact Director of Development, Kelly Whalen at 508-756-5486 x214 | gro.e1569101178suohs1569101178ybba@1569101178yllek1569101178. You can view the sponsorship levels and benefits here.
- Donate to our raffle
- Contact us regarding your donation at gro.e1569101178suohs1569101178ybba@1569101178ofni1569101178
- Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Jean Anger, at 508-756-5486 x217 | gro.e1569101178suohs1569101178ybba@1569101178naej1569101178
- Make a donation
- This year there is an exciting and unique opportunity to raise additional funds for the women and children of Abby’s House. We have a very generous donor who has offered to match any donations made to a participant’s personal fundraising page now through October 19th, up to $10,000! This means that the donations you receive from your fundraising efforts will have double the impact in the lives of the women and children. To create your personal fundraising page, click here. If you want to make a gift without creating your own page, click here and select “Abby’s House 5K Donations” as your reason for donating. All gifts directly benefit the shelter, housing, and advocacy programs that are available to women and children at risk of being homeless in our community.
7Hills Property Management
Insurance Recovery Group, Inc.
Masterman’s – Safety Supplies, Screen Printing & Embroidery
People’s United Bank
Estate Preservation Law Offices PLLC
Ideal Residences of New England
Ideal Proprty Maintenance Corp.
Jolin Paving & Excavating, Inc.
Roofer’s Union Local #33
The Elm Wealth Management Group of Raymond James